Oportun is a mission-driven, technology-powered provider of inclusive, affordable financial services and a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI).
We seek to serve the 100 million people in the US who are shut out of the financial mainstream because they are credit invisible or are mis-scored because they have limited credit history. By lending money to hardworking, low-to-moderate income individuals, we help them move forward in their lives, demonstrate their creditworthiness, and establish the credit history they need to access new opportunities.
Since 2006, we have lent over $6.8 billion through over 3.1 million affordable small dollar loans and have helped over 730,000 people start establishing credit. In recognition of inventive approach, we were recognized by Time Magazine as one of 50 Genius Companies inventing the future.
The Bay Area News Group recognized Oportun as a Top Workplace in 2019. Come and be a part of our community of employees, partners, and customers who are devoted to expanding financial opportunity for millions. When we work together, we can make life better.
A Sr Supervisor for Mobile Operations Team (MOT) must represent and promote our services supervising the MOT to meet the KPI’s by complying the goals and procedures as well on following up on coaching and remediation action plans.
• Coach and lead a team of Mobile Operation Specialists agents for a defined group in compliance with company guidelines, contract and state and federal laws to maximize revenue and minimize costs.
• Oversee ongoing maintenance of effective relationships with external collection in their defined region.
• Oversee all required daily functions to ensure applications are being worked properly and following up on procedures and action plans.
• Set and enforce Clear Expectations for the team through ongoing performance discussions
• Monitor and evaluate individual and team performance against objectives.
• Coordinates work activities with other supervisors, managers, departments.
• Provides coaching and feedback to team members.
• Assist Mobile Operations Manager in developing and implementing strategies that lead to accomplish KPI’s
• Supervise Mobile Operation Staff and leads to a positive work environment.
• Prepare management reports and make presentations of results and analysis as necessary.
· High School Diploma
· Bilingual skills (Fluent English / Spanish)
· Outstanding problem-solving capabilities
· Schedule availability
· Availability to commute between our two site locations in Leon: Paraisos and Mulza
· Able to assess team member performance and implement action plans.
· Communicate (verbally and written) effectively with all levels within the organization and recommend improvements when necessary.
· Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies and procedures to continuously improve MOT productivity
· Maintains effectiveness when experiencing major changes in personal work tasks or work environment; adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
· Able to identify and resolve issues
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Quick thinker, with an ability to understand and interpret information promptly and effectively.